Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The kingdoms I researched did not have a lot of differences. A typical Kingdom was a group of homes, usually near the Nile River. There were Pyramids also near the Kingdoms. This sounds like neighborhoods today, don't you think? The houses were mud that was dried in the sun and looked like stone when done. Some houses were two floors and some weren't . Yep, definately like our homes today. Well, the except the material we have for the houses.The houses had fire inside for cooking, they had decorations on the wall of God'sand life made from paint. I love to build fires in our fireplaces. But, somehow, I do not think the Egyptian people built fires then watched movies. Do you? Also, imagine your home today only having God on the wall. That is in homes today, but I can't imagine my room with my hockey decorations or Crosby door cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment